Welcome to Animus Talk

This is where users of Animus Heart can share ideas,
solve problems and inspire fellow enthusiasts.

Animus Heart?

Animus home - Silence

Why silence Animus Home? Do you have a roadmap? Will you continue do develop?
I have a ticket created 1 month ago, no answer. I was hoping for this controller to be something great. As a developer I was glad that they soon should have a developer portal. It have been “Under construction” for I don’t know how long time.

1 Like

+1

My ticket is over two months old and questions in the forum is un-answered, even though Animus refers to their forum.
So much for the friendly smart home community.
If they are calling it all off, at least they could have the decency to inform us all.

1 Like

They did a release in dec right? Icebeeg.
And it is a pandemic going on.
And then I guess Alexa has come out with integrated zigbee and who knows what google has around the corner. Death of home controllers? I too have had a few ticket with any answers.

1 Like

Yes a release, And what did that release give us? No difference for me, more than that my remote access not works anymore.

I’m working at home as developer with e-commerce, not so big difference for me. I can do the testing at home. Yes, If you need to work with hardware, maybe it can be more difficult.

Despite the difficult you can have a roadmap and update your customer.

1 Like

For Animus Home the next step is probably to be acquired by a larger company in the home automation sector. A company that lacks a gateway in it’s product line but hopefully has some Home Kit knowhow.

1 Like