Welcome to Animus Talk

This is where users of Animus Heart can share ideas,
solve problems and inspire fellow enthusiasts.

Animus Heart?

APK available for all Android users!

Hi All,

We apologise for the unexpected GooglePlay -delay. The app is ready and in Google’s hands since the launch and it feels unfair that Android users are not able to use the new app. That’s why we decided, as some of you suggested, to share the APK-file for you who wish to install it that way.
Download the APK here.

You probably know the drill, but anyway:

1. Download the APK-file to your phone.
  2. Open it to install and there you go.

Enjoy and super thanks for all the support and help sharing important information to all users.
Cheers! :heart:

6 Likes

Just want to add that you might have to give permission to install from “unknown sources” in android. But you’ll see that when you try to make the install.

1 Like

Looks great, I like the new app👍

2 Likes

What user are we suppose to use to login the new app?
My local account or the Animus.home.com account is not accepted.
Can’t create a new because my email is already used.

Hi,
Always get that my pin code is incorrect after trying to open with the pin code sent to my mail. What to do?

I logged in by putting my mail in the “NAME” field. But i had forgotten my password and therefor choosed forgot password. Got a mail, copyed that long code in that mail and inserted and got to choose a new password. After that, logged in through that new password, got a pin (6 numbers) sent automatically sent to my mail, filled that in and voila… I’m not copy/paste the short pin since i had have problems with that before, why?..dunno
This is just how i did… Not a tutorial :wink:

But if it doesn’t work, use support!

Nope, doesn’t work for me.
I have tried 4 pincodes. I’m not use copy/paste.

Same for me, also tried 4 different recodes…

Got it working by turning of my security on my phone, the app does not like when you firewall the traffic doing the password reset etc.
After I reset the password, cause it would not accept my cloud account I was able to turn it back on again. But only after I got the Pincode on my email and pasted that in.
Not sure why but it looks like they use from google API flagged as trackers that I block.

If anyone serious about security/privacy on their phone use Adguard, its free as a app/container for home network…

i can’t login, it works with browser. but not on the app

Also has this problem. Have installed the new OS and the new app through apk.

Changed passwords a number of times, reinstalled the app and restarted the device a couple of times, nothing works.

Works, however, to log in through the web.

I’m also a little curious about that pin (6 numbers) which some seem to get, I do not receive any pin, only notification that the login is incorrect.

Regards Johan

I can login with my wifes account, but not my own. But my wife can login with my account on her phone…

strange as ^##¤

The list with my hearts on my webaccount is empty. Havent use the web on 6 months. I don´t now if it happens now or earlier.
And I can’t reache the heart locally. The 6 numbers pincode dosen’t work.
What now? What can i do?

Lite pointers till teamet.

Loggade när jag försöker aktivera brytare.

2019-11-07 22:29:42.722 9029-9209/? E/chromium: [ERROR:ssl_client_socket_impl.cc(969)] handshake failed; returned -1, SSL error code 1, net_error -202
2019-11-07 22:29:49.228 9029-9209/? E/chromium: [ERROR:ssl_client_socket_impl.cc(969)] handshake failed; returned -1, SSL error code 1, net_error -202
2019-11-07 22:29:50.947 9029-9209/? E/chromium: [ERROR:ssl_client_socket_impl.cc(969)] handshake failed; returned -1, SSL error code 1, net_error -202
2019-11-07 22:29:52.680 9029-9209/? E/chromium: [ERROR:ssl_client_socket_impl.cc(969)] handshake failed; returned -1, SSL error code 1, net_error -202
2019-11-07 22:29:53.552 9029-9209/? E/chromium: [ERROR:ssl_client_socket_impl.cc(969)] handshake failed; returned -1, SSL error code 1, net_error -202

Hi
Yesterday I downloaded APK for Android, Could not establish contact. This morning, suddenly, contact was established and i got a PIN by mail, everything worked fine. This afternoon APK is not working any more. During today also my iPhone that was OK this morning can no more connect. Second iPhone is still not OK
/Bengt

Cannot log in. It does not accept my password. It works on the web page but not through the app. When I select ‘forgot password’ I do not get any e-mail with codes. It just doesn’t work.

Hi @gallimattias.back and welcome to this forum! Have you tried to restart the :animusheart: ?

Is it wired or wireless?
Ended up having to wire my Animus its unstable on wifi with the new build

Android app is available on the Play Store now. Thank you all for helping each other out with the temporary APK solution.

1 Like