Welcome to Animus Talk

This is where users of Animus Heart can share ideas,
solve problems and inspire fellow enthusiasts.

Animus Heart?

Cannot save scene

Hi!

I made a scene a few days ago, setting all dimmable lights to 25% and then turn them on.
It has been functioning flawlessly since then, but now when I try to add a new Trådfri bulb, Heart returns a Failed when trying to save the scene where this new bulb is added.
Even when I remove this bulb from the scene, making it exactly the way it was before, I cannot save the scene. The terminal returns;
warning 2021-01-17 11:51:27 #bid91 - org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel :: /rest/happs-p/com.animushome.heart.happ.automation

s/fdac5c37-bfb8-41b2-9e9e-8c77a5ba9ae6 java.lang.IllegalStateException: Committed

warning 2021-01-17 11:51:27 #bid91 - org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel :: ERROR dispatch failed java.lang.IllegalStateE

xception: Committed

Why is this? Any ideas?

UPDATE - Now I get the same error in automations.
I can add bulbs to a new animation, but as soon as I add a wait timer for random 0-30 secs Heart returns Failed when trying to save. Removing the timer grants me to save without Failed.

Any ideas? Latest software, reboot did not help, no broken units (undefined etc), no units offline, all units controllable manually.

Six days and not a single response from the team behind Heart?
Problem still exist, making me unable to modify or create animations and scenes.
This makes the Heart completely useless for me.