Welcome to Animus Talk

This is where users of Animus Heart can share ideas,
solve problems and inspire fellow enthusiasts.

Animus Heart?

GUI: No indication of which device is open

Hi,
When I open a device from Devices tab to change state, color or dimmer, it clearly states at the top what floor and room the device is in, but not it’s name? At least I think that is of importance when editing presets. Please add?
Thanks

Please (!) tell me if I’m stupid but… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Not at all, but that seems to be from the App, correct? I was talking about the GUI via web browser. It sure has a name I forgot, direct access, sorry about that. I don’t have the line with the name…

2 Likes

Yep, got the same glitch here through android chrome browser and “desktop view”, it seems to be some gui-bug since it shows in mobile view?

2 Likes

Hi,
thanks for confirming. If they are designed to hold the same info, then yes. Should I post a ticket for it?

1 Like

We can ping @vato so the developers get informed. To save a little on support tickets :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Good thinking! :slight_smile: Do you know how many devs there are working for Animus?

1 Like

No, not really :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a design feature, if you open settings of the device then you will see the name. I will forward your request to the design team to consider your request.

You mean ‘edit’ ? That is the only place the name is visible in the desktop-view… Seems odd it differs between the App and desktop-view when almost everything else is similar or same?