Welcome to Animus Talk

This is where users of Animus Heart can share ideas,
solve problems and inspire fellow enthusiasts.

Animus Heart?

Integration of the Fibaro Double Switch 2

Installed a Fibaro Double Switch 2 a few days ago. A couple of things surprise me.

First I don’t understand why the heart configures three Switches (“Switch Root Device”, “Switch Endpoint 1” and “Switch Endpoint 2”).

IFurthermore, when pressing S1, the status in the Heart for “Switch Root Device” is updated and shown in the GUI. So far so good. However when pressing any of the S1 or S2, the status of the “Switch Endpoint 1” or “Switch Endpoint 2” in the heart are not updated. It seems that there is no way to catch the S2 status change by the heart.

Another funny thing is that the heart also configures “Multilevel control Endpoint 1” and “Multilevel Control Endpoint 2” for a device with no dimmer capabilities.

Finally, it would be much more useful if the Heart created two separate devices, one for each switch function rather that one device that you have to open up in the GUI to control the “Switch Endpoint 2”

6 Likes

Any solution how to get the double switch as two devices instead of one???

Can’t find it right now but didn’t @vato write about this in a different thread?

1 Like

@gabrielbarsom The double switch will be displayed as one device but all the functions are visible when you open it. Only the Root endpoint is displayed as primary function (the visible function without need to open the device). We are working on an improvement that allowes users to select multiple primary functions. This is not supported yet.

3 Likes

Thank you for the answer. I look forward for this functionality.

1 Like